Styling Duck Boots

The polar vortex has arrived in Georgia, sans snow {though my friends found ways around that}, and I want to talk about my favorite boots for this season... If you couldn't guess, I love my duck boots! I basically live in these boots during the cold winter months. But styling this boot can be a bit difficult so here is a roundup of my favorite outfits that debut this classic boot style. 

Note: links provided may not exactly as pictured. Most are best found similarities. 


Preppy: 
This look is great for really anything. Minimal work but very cute outcome. 

Layered:
Layers are your friend during the cold months. This outfit incorporates a perfect amount of layers to keep you warm during an afternoon stroll.

Classy:
I cannot even handle the amount of cuteness in this photo... And I am not just talking about the dog. Who plays in the snow in a skirt and tights? Can't handle.

Hip: 
This outfit is easy to style. Just grab an old, chunky sweater from a thrift store {or your parents closet}, add some sweater leggings and your ready to head out the door. 


I am so excited for the next few months of sporting my lovely duck boots. I will be sure to document my outfits and share with you beautiful people. Hope this roundup helps you with your cold weather apparel. 

Let it snow!


xo, Chelsea
follow along on twitter & instagram.

No comments