Currently 1.10.15


craving: Krispy Kreme donut - I've had this craving for a couple days now and I haven't been able to shake it. Looks like a trip to Krispy Kreme is in my future.

obsessed with: Kate Spades new swimwear line - Incredibly pricey (it is Kate Spade. after all) but so unbelievably adorable. It's a little early to start thinking about swimwear (at least here in Georgia) but it's safe to say the Kate has come up with another hit line. More on her line later. But check out my favorites here, here, here, & here

in your makeup bag: Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara - I have a love hate relationship with mascara. I love the length but I hate when it gets all clumpy or flaky. Smashbox has come up with a fantastic product that has very minimal amounts of clumping or flaking. It goes on so smooth - I am obsessed.

reading: Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption - And I am still working on this book (with work, school, social calendar, etc it's hard to read constantly). But I am so excited to finish it and see the movie. Thank you Patrick for not spoiling it for me just yet. 

excited about: chapter on Sunday - I am really excited to see all of my sisters. It has been a really long break without them. I am also excited to see how the chapter will grow and thrive this year. 

wearing: quilted outerwear - It's safe to say that quilted outerwear has made a huge appearance this winter & I cannot get enough of it. I love the versatility of quilted vests (you can pair with a t-shirt or a button down for very different looks) as well as a quilted jacket. I just got one and it goes with absolutely every thing. From casual to dressy, you cannot go wrong. 

listening to: Jon Bellion - Two different friends made me listen to his song Luxury after it made Spotify - Viral 50 (thank you Bono & Reeves). His album is currently free on his website & definitely worth the listen. But don't just take my word for it. Get it here.

dreaming of: Lilly Pulitzer for Target - Just announced this week, Lilly will be partnering with Target. I know there are some people who are less than thrilled with this new partnership, but I could not be more than excited. I have always loved Lilly, but for someone with a budget, I cannot always justify $300 for a sundress. Lilly for Target will make my Lilly dreams come true (& more affordable).

watching: Gossip Girl - mostly for background while working on homework. This is the second time I have watched the series (thank you, Netflix) and the plot twists are still getting to me. I forgot how addicting it is.

lusting over: Daniel Wellington watches - I have been searching for a watch with a brown leather band (I can dream, can't I?) and this one is too die for. Literally. If I had the money, I would already be wearing it. Check my favorite styles here, here, & here.


And that's what I have been up to currently. What about you? 


xo, Chelsea
follow along on twitter & instagram.

No comments