Currently 1.2.15

Happy Friday! Can you believe that it is Jan. 2nd already? I feel like our "break" went by way to fast. I am not at all ready to go back to school in 5 days but, ready or not, the new semester awaits. Here's what I am up to currently.




craving: North Face from Cafe Intermezzo - This drink is the perfect adult winter drink. Pictured here.

obsessed with: Fitbit - Got one for my birthday/Christmas and I have not taken it off since. It has a game-like mentality that makes it so fun to track steps and sleep.

in your makeup bag: Naked Palette - Another Christmas gift that I, and really any girl, can obsess over. It was long overdue that I didn't have this palette, but I can honestly say it was well worth that wait.

reading: Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption - Still trucking with this book and it is better than I imagined. I cannot wait to see the movie. Hopefully, Angelina Jolie did this book justice. 

excited about: School - Not necessarily the school part but having my friends back in one central place is what I am so excited about. It's been a long 3 weeks with everyone in different places. 

wearing: Skinny cords - In the next few months, I anticipate cold weather, which means that sometimes jeans just won't do it for me. I have started pulling out my colored skinny cords. I forgot how much I love them. Some examples here, here, & here.

listening to: Blank Space // Style (Taylor Sift Mash-Up) - Louisa's voice is hauntingly beautiful. I could listen to her mashups on repeat for the rest of my life. This particular mashup is stunningly beautiful. Give it a listen here.

dreaming of: Travelling - I really want to get out of the states this year but I do not know if that would be at all in my budget. A girl can dream though.

watching: Old chick flicks - I broke out the classics like He's Just Not That Into You, Hitch, The Proposal, and The Devil Wears Prada to watch with my girls. Silly old chick flicks make for a perfect movie night in.

lusting over: Coffee table books - I know this is an extremely strange thing to be lusting over but I am obsessed. I am going through our house an looking for ways to do a "quick" update because I get bored easily, and these books seem like an easy way to update the decor. Some of my favorites are here, here, here, & here.


So what about you? 
 photo 63b6d09b-c10a-4c6c-b28a-dce1c2d45fc7_zpsb5ed13bf.jpg

No comments