Sale Alert // The Last Remaining Bits of the Lilly After Party Sale


The Lilly After Party Sale started this morning promptly at 8AM. By 8:15, the website had reached max capacity and started virtually kicking people out. So unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to see all the fabulous deals that graced the internet this morning. 


Put don't you worry. Even if you overslept and missed this morning, there are still some fabulous finds left in the sale. And naturally, I will share my favorites with you.

Bow Tie Earrings // $38 $19 - I have an older version of these earrings and they have been well loved. To this day they are my most complimented accessory. 

Allie Packable Quilted Vest // $198 $79 - Puffer vests are so in right not and these are just darling. Added bonus that they just pack up into a tiny printed bag.

Hera Lace Sheath Dress // $298 $99 - This dress is so beautifully classic. Lace overlay would is a great look on anyone. A Lilly cocktail dress for under $100 {minus the taxes}, what is better than that?

Destination Quilted Jacket // $248 $89 - Again the quilt-style is just so in, right now. This jacket is to die for - very hard to pass up. 

Hepburn Cigarette Pant // $158 $39 - Can you say perfect? White pants are dangerous sure... And you won't be able to wear these until Memorial Day but they would make a perfect addition statement to any wardrobe. 

Kat Kitten Heel // $198 $64 - BOWS. Need I say any more?

Nila Boatneck Sweater // $128 $49 - I have become addicted to sweaters recently. I can't stop eyeing them. Isn't this one just darling with a fun zebra on the front. Who doesn't love animals on sweater? {looking at you Carrie}

Up Your Sleeve Make-Up Case // $68 $24 - You makeup is dying to be stored in this fun printed make up sleeve. 

Marielle Boatneck Intarsia Sweater - Initial // $98 $39 - I want this sweater so so so badly. And they still have my initial. I am dying over here because I am poor & broke and about to spend all my money on school books.

Printed Reversible Quilted Lilah Jacket // $238 $89 - This reminds me of the 80s but in the classiest way. I can't help but smile because this jacket is adorable. 

Meryl Open Front Cardigan // $138 $54 - I am slowly warming up to the cocoon style cardigans, and this one looks so comfy. Oh please, oh please. I wish, I could justify getting just one :(


There is so much more but you better hurry because the sale is only continuing on through tomorrow. Prices like these do not last long, so get your Lilly-fill quickly! Find the sale here.
 photo 63b6d09b-c10a-4c6c-b28a-dce1c2d45fc7_zpsb5ed13bf.jpg

No comments