Sorry for Spamming your Instagram - But I Do Not Care


If you follow my instas (which you really should, in my opinion), you know that the past week has been a crazy week for me. You can also probably guess where I work, what I've been doing, and who I have been doing it with for an entire week. I feel no shame in this. 

Some might call my incessant instagramming as a "basic" white girl trait, but I like to think of it as another way I get to "journal" parts of my life. It makes me happy to look back and have a concrete image that goes along with a memory. The ways I am feeling, the experiences I get to live, and the memories that I have, are forever captured inside a picture, and that makes me immensely happy. 

I like instagram. Maybe a little too much. But I do not care. I do not care what you think about my 2nd or 3rd posts in one day. To me, they were significant enough to document. And if you do not think so, then you can just hit that unfollow button. 

Thank you to those who enjoy sharing in my memories. I'll see y'all behind the lens of my iPhone later tonight. Have an absolutely wonderful NYE!


xo, Chelsea
follow along on twitter & instagram.

No comments