Tnuck // Springtime Musts

Spring is in the air - which means, at least for Georgia, that rain is an every other day occurrence and pollen is rampant on the off-days. I have been blessed with no known allergies (thank, God). 

So to distract all you sneezing, allergy-prone people, I found the best of Tuckernuck to make springtime a little bit wonderful.



























I have a new found obsession with pineapples. Partly due to the pineapple historically being a symbol of hospitality, luxury, and status... & these earrings are not helping this obsession. This is 


Maybe a little soon for sunhat. But hey, spring is a perfect reminder that summer is just around the corner. This sunhat is darling. Simply darling. Obsessed with the bow... And with my own sunhat in recent disrepair (yes, disrepair), I cannot help but crave this sunhat. 


I love me a good statement necklace. And with this entirely handmade necklace from Loren Hope, you are bond to make a statement. 

Obsessed with the recent translucent trend on phone cases. The wildflowers on this case make it perfect for springtime dreaming.

If you see me during the fall/winter time you know my vast obsession with scarves... I've slowly been transitioning into the idea that lightweight scarves are perfect for springtime. This would be an excellent addition to my growing collection.

Who doesn't love decently priced, monogrammed, tortoise sunglasses? Especially with summer just around the corner. Perfect for spring break... Perfect for riding in the car with the windows down...

I have been wanting this dress for at least a couple months. It reminds me of Rifle Paper Co. and I am a big fan of their art. If only I had $200 to throw around.


April showers bring May flowers (or so they say). But springtime does tend to be quite rainy in the south so what could be any better than a cheery rain coat. I am in love with the yellow color.

There is something so classic about a horizontal stripe. I have literally numerous amounts of striped shirts because the look is so timeless. I like the natural swing to this specific shirt and of course, navy is a perfect color for this season.

I wear through my flats during the spring and summer time. Every year I have to buy new pairs (this is not a joke, it is very frustrating). So I wouldn't necessarily spend $200 on a pair of flats that will only last one season, but these are darling. Scallops are everywhere again this year, but you won't hear me complaining.

This bucket tote is timeless. Would work for more than just the springtime but I added to this list because I have been obsessing over this tote!

Needlepoint! As a Tech fan and someone who has started to really appreciate modern needlepoint, I am aching for this adorable key fob... Maybe, in the near future...


Hope this list helps distract you from your (springtime) pollen allergies. 
Let me know your favorites!


xo, Chelsea
follow along on twitter & instagram.

No comments