Lilly for Target

The Lilly for Target Lookbook is here (or has been here for over a week, and I am just now getting around to this post...oops). But really, I am obsessed with the collection & the Lookbook & Lilly & Target & pretty much everything to do with #LillyForTarget. 

Also the Lookbook on your phone is a virtual reality party... No joke, I spent about 10 minutes spinning around just looking at it.

I know there is some controversy out there about this collection but as someone who happens to not be living off of Mommy and Daddy's paycheck, I can not be more excited about some affordable Lilly. Before I would have to score on the bi-annual Lilly sale or find that rare treasure at a T.J.Maxx, but starting April 19th there will be Lilly dresses for UNDER $40! 

I cannot believe how affordable this collection is and I am dying for some of these pieces. I am going to have to restrain myself while out shopping for the next few months. 

But seriously, check it out & try not to die from cuteness.



My quick list:

1. Woven Basket with Fabric Bands and Gold Rim // $35
2. Satin Dress - Nosy Posy // $38
3. Push Up Halter Bikini Top - My Fans // $24
4. High Waisted Bikini Bottoms - My Fans // $24
5. Bandeau One Piece Swimsuit - Boom Boom // $40
6. Beach Towel - My Fans // $25
7. Challis Pompom Shorts - Upstream // $24
8. Napkins with Pompom Trim - Set of Four // $10
9. Embroidered Clutch - Gold // $24
10. Weekender Bag - Upstream // $50
11. Shift Dress - Fan Dance // $38
12. Ceramic Mugs with Gold Caddy - Set of Four // $30

What are your favorites?


xo, Chelsea
follow along on twitter & instagram.

No comments