iphone 6s

At the beginning of February, 2 days before a huge work event I had been planning for about a month, my iPhone decided it didn't want to be an iPhone any longer. The screen went black and there was nothing I could do. It was very frustrating to hear text messages and phone calls coming in and having no way to respond or even see what was being said. 
So naturally, I was the first person at the AT&T store the next day because life must go on and I desperately needed a phone. I bit the bullet and updated my 5S to a 6S. Woo! But really spending this amount of money very quickly is a big achievement for me, 

My next mission on Operation New Phone Upgrade is to get a case to protect this $700 mini computer. How awful would it be to upgrade and then turn around and immediately shatter it? I think my heart would shatter in tandem. 
Here are some of my favorite cases:




Which iPhone case would you get?

later, Chels
follow along on twitter & instagram

No comments