april bucket list

Let's all applaud the fact that I am actually getting this out at the beginning of the month this time 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻. As far as last month goes though, I didn't do as well as I anticipated on my Bucket List.

I did buy myself flowers, spring clean, tried a new yoga class (it killed me), got a silver glittery mani-pedi, hiked somewhere new, decluttered my computer (however, it is cluttered up again. Ahh! 🙄), and cleaned out the backyard to the best of my ability (seriously, if any boy out there wants to help with some of our yard work, I will bake you cookies). 

I've realized through doing a few months of these that I am really good and intentional with activities on my list that are singular. I've done a lot of reflecting recently on why as an extrovert I seem to isolate and be by myself a lot. I haven't come to a conclusion on this yet but I'm not sure I am as comfortable around people as I used to be so that is something that I think I will challenge myself with this month along with my Bucket List.


What's on your bucket list this month?

later, Chels
follow along on twitter & instagram

1 comment

  1. Dog's are the best and that should be a monthly happening...just sayin'.

    As for my bucket list? Here's a few:
    1. Create a solid direction for my blog.
    2. Use my classes this semester to bring up my GPA.
    3. Better understand what is happening in Europe.

    Dlogz out.

    ReplyDelete