recap of daddy daughter date night


I love February. Mostly because it really challenges me to work and work hard. This February marked my 6th Daddy Daughter Date Night (2.6.16) and I am extremely pleased with how the event went this year. Possibly the best year yet!

WE HAD:
Over 24 reservations each hour
Two cows
One photographer
Five servers, three hostess, and two chefs
A five piece orchestra 

All in all, the night went wonderfully. The week, not so much, we had some hiccups with people not showing up and an iPhone deciding that it didn't want to be an iPhone anymore. But we had only one all nighter this year, which I am extremely thankful about. Add in my two tests I had that week and I think it is really time for a vacation!



It was touching to see all the Dad's with their daughters talking and engaging in each other and to know that I had been a huge part of that. I also was able to bring in a couple friends to help me in various positions and it was amazing to be able to share my work with them. They were absolutely blown away by the impact that Chick-fil-A could have on a community and I know for a fact went away with a better understanding of what I do for work. 



I am not sure how I will top this next year but I am extremely happy with what I was able to do in 2016.

Anything I should consider for next year?

later, Chels
follow along on twitter & instagram

No comments