Friday Favorites


A charming, fanciful dressed camel is enough to make anyone's day a little bit brighter.



TWO // Favorite preppy clothing line
Seriously freaking out about how cute this line is. Also freaking out because I just learned about this company. Cannot wait to invest in some of this preppy goodness. 



THREE // Favorite Ikea hack
This Ikea hack is so simple and stunning that I am now repeatedly beating my head against the wall because I never thought of it. To be fair, I am not a home owner so I guess it's okay that I haven't tried this hack yet. Definitely keeping it in the back of my mind for the future though.



FOUR // Favorite town made of canals
This town in Holland has officially made my vacation bucket list. All the streets are made of canals! Looks just like a fairytale.


later, Chels
follow along on twitter & instagram.

No comments