Fall Favorites - Boots Edition


Now I know exactly what you are thinking... Not another fall post about pumpkin-spiced crap. Well I can promise you that not a thing in my fall favorites are pumpkin-spiced.

Before I get into a rant about how much I hate pumpkin-spiced anything, let me start with what I do like...

Boots.
Probably my favorite thing in my closet are my fall and winter boots. Fall is the perfect time to bring those puppies back out and start breaking them in. I really could go on for days about my love for boots (I have over 13 pairs... Haven't decided if I am ashamed or proud of this) but I won't for your sake. However, I will show you my top boot picks for this fall.


Red Duck Boots: I have a version of these Duck Boots in black & brown and I love them so much. They are the perfect transition from fall to winter boot. The red on these just make me smile - they are adorable. 


Tori Burch // Marlene Riding Boot: ON the pricer side of things I have been obsessed with these riding boots for a couple years now. Maybe when I become rich and famous I will actually be able to afford them. Just kidding. Kinda.

Jack Rogers // Marianne Booties: If you don't know about the famous Jack Rogers sandals, you should learn about them immediately. I didn't take those sandals off my feet at all this summer. But it's fall now and what is better than these adorable Jack Rogers booties? Nothing, that's what... Nothing.

Steve Madden // Troopa: I just recently started appreciating a good combat boot. There are a lot of combat boots I just do not like out there but this now make the list with flying colors. Might be my next investment, if I can find room in my closet.


Pink and Pepper // Rapper Zipper Boot: Bought these boots off-season a couple years ago and they are still my most worn shone (not just boot!) I love the two-tone hues on these boots and the fact that they just go with absolutely everything.

Ralph Lauren // Oiled-Suede Maxine Boot: Never have I ever felt so empowered by just looking at a pair of boots. These boots would be such a hardcore staple to any wardrobe. They are way on the pricey side, but a girl can dream right?


TOMS // Desert Wedges: These shoes have made my Christmas list - *hint* *hint*. These booties are adorable with a little bit of a wedge. I also love that they are TOMS - they have come so far in the shoe industry over the years. Find out more about TOMS here.

Hunter // Original Tall Rain Boots: These rain boots are so classic and will last you literally forever (thank you, Brits!). There are also so many colors to choose from - I have a pair in powder blue! They are the perfect boot for rainy weather, not just in the fall, but all year around.


If you couldn't tell by now, I have a semi-mild obsession with boots and fall weather is the perfect time for me to start debuting my collection.

Comment below: What are your favorite boots for fall?
 photo 63b6d09b-c10a-4c6c-b28a-dce1c2d45fc7_zpsb5ed13bf.jpg

No comments