january bucket list

I thought I would start a bucket list from month to month for 2016! This is meant to be more of a guideline for a fun and productive month. Here are some of the things I plan to do this January.



So far, January has had a bad start for me. I spent Jan. 1st in Urgent Care and haven't been on my feet a whole lot since. Fortunately, I seem to be on the up and up recently — seven days later. Hopefully this means no more hospital visits for me for a very long time! Finger crossed. As for the rest of the month, it looks like it is gearing up to be a whirlwind of activity with school starting next week and Chick-fil-A planning some exciting new rollouts (this all makes me incredibly thankful that I hospital visits and bed rest during holiday down time...haha). I'm hoping this bucket list will add some organization and excitement to this notoriously crazy month!

What would you add to your January bucket list?

later, Chels
follow along on twitter & instagram.

No comments