American Horror Story: An Early Series Review


This weekend while house sitting (it's one of my many jobs), I was a little bored and I guess slightly insane because I chose to start watching American Horror Story. Like any classic Netflix binge, I could not stop with just one episode. This show it just as its title suggests: a horror. But it's such a thrilling horror that I cannot help but watch.

I like this show for the one reason I would like any show - the connection you feel with the characters. You can feel almost every bit of pain and joy that the characters feel. I applaud the writers of this series for coming up with such characters that suck you into the show.

However, I tend to stay away from anything horrific, so for now I will only be watching this show in broad daylight.   photo 63b6d09b-c10a-4c6c-b28a-dce1c2d45fc7_zpsb5ed13bf.jpg

No comments